Boxing Day is the Canadian version of Black Friday, and for good reason. After we've made yuletime gay, it's time to score some killer deals. So what can you snag that'll save you money on your wedding budget?
Leftover Christmas Decor
Holiday decor doesn't always mean red and green. One can find a variety of glittery, silver, and gold items to match non-Christmas themed weddings. Candles, napkins, and centerpiece item are also good to look for. Michaels, Walmart, and stores like Winners will offer a great selection at even better prices.
Jewelry. Need 10 pairs of matching earrings for your bridal party? Luckily many chain accessories stores have bundle deals on boxing day to stock up on your bling.
Many high end makeup stores participate in Boxing Day Sales. This is the perfect excuse to grab a few wedding items like lipsticks, lashes, and foundation. Ask around for skin tone matching and look out for waterproof brands.
Fabric is one of the most versatile ways to spruce up your wedding, and Boxing Day is a great way to save. Grab some fun cotton for your photobooth backdrop, sparkly satin for table runners, and tulle for everything else (Seriously, tulle is fun to play with.) Expect great sale item at Fabricland and other craft stores.
After buying "the dress" it is extremely important to find your wedding shoes. This is so a tailor can hem the wedding dress accordingly, and to allow time to break them in. Many big box store such as The Bay and Marshalls will have deals, but it's also worth checking out local stores to see a wider range of options.
These are just a handful of ideas for your Boxing Day shopping list. Do you have any other tips to help save? Leave a comment!
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- Feb 15, 2017 Dealing With Vendors Feb 15, 2017
- Feb 1, 2017 Save or Splurge? Valentines date Ideas for every budget Feb 1, 2017
- Jan 23, 2017 Introducing: GREENERY, Pantone's Colour of the Year Jan 23, 2017
- Jan 13, 2017 Ti Adora Jan 13, 2017
- Jan 2, 2017 8 tips for picking vendors Jan 2, 2017
- Dec 17, 2016 How to Score Wedding Deals on Boxing Day! Dec 17, 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- Apr 30, 2016 Finding the Right Veil Apr 30, 2016
- Apr 22, 2016 Tres Chic Bride - Amanda Apr 22, 2016
- Apr 15, 2016 Top Spring Weddings Apr 15, 2016
- Apr 9, 2016 Top 10 Reasons why you should get married in the Spring! Apr 9, 2016
- Feb 17, 2016 Let you shine through Feb 17, 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 A casual photo shoot at the HCP gardens Jan 8, 2016
- Dec 27, 2015 An intimate "Italian Shoot" Dec 27, 2015
- Dec 19, 2015 A LITTLE SELF PAMPERING WITH SHARON RAI & RITA STEENSSENS Dec 19, 2015
- Dec 11, 2015 Winter Wedding Shoot Dec 11, 2015
- Dec 9, 2015 Real Bride - Krystine Dec 9, 2015
- Dec 5, 2015 Christmas at Tres Chic Bridal Dec 5, 2015
- Nov 25, 2015 Share a secret Nov 25, 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- Aug 26, 2015 Tres Chic Bride - Lindsay Aug 26, 2015
- Jul 1, 2015 JULY IS TRES CHIC GIVEAWAY MONTH!!! Jul 1, 2015
- Jun 15, 2015 Sneek peek at what we've been getting up to... Jun 15, 2015
- May 2015
- Apr 25, 2015 SPRING SAMPLE SALE! Apr 25, 2015