Described as 'a fresh and zesty yellow-green shade that evokes the first day of spring when nature's greens revive, restore and renew'. When we think of greenery, our minds automatically jump to everything nature - the grass, the trees, and fresh, crisp spring air. A perfect colour to feature in your 2017 wedding.
We have compiled some different and unique ideas in how to incorporate this fresh and fun new colour into your wedding day, check them out below!
One of our favourite ways to showcase some Greenery in a wedding is floral decor. A major trend for upcoming weddings is beautiful arrangements and bouquets that are filled with that luscious and fresh green. This would fit perfectly for a rustic and nature inspired 2017 wedding.
We love this trend because it really helps keep the focus on the bride. While all the glitz and glam can be fun, it can also take attention away from the bride, and who wants that on their big day?!
Bridesmaids dresses are another really fun way to incorporate Greenery into your wedding day. You can pick a variety of shades like the photo, or pick just one shade of this eye catching colour.
Emerald green is a very popular colour for Fall and Winter weddings, so why not try the opposite for your Spring or Summer 2017 wedding!
It is becoming a more common trend for brides to add a pop of colour to their wedding day ensemble. Some may feel more comfortable sticking with classic diamonds or pearls - but it can create a very stunning and chic look if you add the right colour.
You can go all out, and have all green accessories like the ones shown - or keep it as a subtle hint, and only have one green accessory. Less tends to do more, so we recommend if you are having coloured accessories, to keep them delicate and not bulky stones.
Your wedding dress
For the nontraditional bride, picking a wedding dress that isn't your typical white or ivory can be a really fun way to have a unique and edgy dress.
When having a different coloured wedding dress first became a trend, designers were trying blush pink, champagne, and oyster shell type colours, but over the years so many more colours have become available like the beautiful shades of green photographed.
Let us know any other fun ways you could incorproate greenery to your wedding day!
- Sep 20, 2017 Blog: Styled Shoot with Lisa Kopp Sep 20, 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- Feb 15, 2017 Dealing With Vendors Feb 15, 2017
- Feb 1, 2017 Save or Splurge? Valentines date Ideas for every budget Feb 1, 2017
- Jan 23, 2017 Introducing: GREENERY, Pantone's Colour of the Year Jan 23, 2017
- Jan 13, 2017 Ti Adora Jan 13, 2017
- Jan 2, 2017 8 tips for picking vendors Jan 2, 2017
- Dec 17, 2016 How to Score Wedding Deals on Boxing Day! Dec 17, 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- Apr 30, 2016 Finding the Right Veil Apr 30, 2016
- Apr 22, 2016 Tres Chic Bride - Amanda Apr 22, 2016
- Apr 15, 2016 Top Spring Weddings Apr 15, 2016
- Apr 9, 2016 Top 10 Reasons why you should get married in the Spring! Apr 9, 2016
- Feb 17, 2016 Let you shine through Feb 17, 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 A casual photo shoot at the HCP gardens Jan 8, 2016
- Dec 27, 2015 An intimate "Italian Shoot" Dec 27, 2015
- Dec 19, 2015 A LITTLE SELF PAMPERING WITH SHARON RAI & RITA STEENSSENS Dec 19, 2015
- Dec 11, 2015 Winter Wedding Shoot Dec 11, 2015
- Dec 9, 2015 Real Bride - Krystine Dec 9, 2015
- Dec 5, 2015 Christmas at Tres Chic Bridal Dec 5, 2015
- Nov 25, 2015 Share a secret Nov 25, 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- Aug 26, 2015 Tres Chic Bride - Lindsay Aug 26, 2015
- Jul 1, 2015 JULY IS TRES CHIC GIVEAWAY MONTH!!! Jul 1, 2015
- Jun 15, 2015 Sneek peek at what we've been getting up to... Jun 15, 2015
- May 2015
- Apr 25, 2015 SPRING SAMPLE SALE! Apr 25, 2015